Electrical safety near water inside home or RV — Important!

  Texas teen electrocuted after cell phone accidentally falls in bathtub  I just saw this on one of my forums about electrical safety around water and thought I would share it here… —Mike LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) – A 14-year-old girl from Lubbock died early Sunday morning after being electrocuted in a bathtub. Madison Coe’s mother and grandmother tell... Read More

RVing birdwatchers: New app helps identify birds

  For many RVers birdwatching is a popular hobby. While the landscapes and terrain change, so do the birds we see from state to state. Sure, a birdwatching guidebook is a great reference, but what’s the year 2017 without an app for everything? Digital technology is about to add big data to the bird enthusiast’s traditional tools of binoculars and... Read More

Club provides support for women RVers

  Twenty-five years ago, while traveling across country by RV, Zoe Swanagon and Lovern King rarely saw other women traveling alone with recreational vehicles. They also found that RV parks and camp activities were usually aimed at couples. In 1991, while attending an RV rally in California, they posted a notice for a meeting of independent women RVers. The turnout was... Read More