Why a young boy died by simply touching the family RV

By Chuck Woodbury, editor I wrote this article two years ago in response to the death of a 3-year-old boy, who was electrocuted by simply touching his family’s Airstream trailer and reprinted the article again in early June, 2016 in the RV Travel Newsletter. The trailer was experiencing what is known as a “hot skin” condition. It can happen to any of... Read More

Do today. Don’t put off until tomorrow. It may not come

By Chuck Woodbury Editor, RVtravel.com I met a woman the other day, early 70s, who told me that she and her husband had planned to be traveling these days. They worked hard their whole lives, saved money, and dreamed of when they would be free. Then, about the time they were counting down to their freedom, her husband developed a... Read More