By Bob Difley
When pulling into a campground during quiet hours, it seems that some forget they may be the only ones awake. A few tips to follow to be considerate to the sleepers:
• Turn your lights off. Park in your site as quietly as possible.
• Leave the tweaking and setting up of your camp gear until the next day.
• Keep conversations to a minimum — both in number and noise level — and don’t shout parking instructions.
• Avoid slamming doors and any other unnecessary noises. It may not bother you — since you’re awake — but it will your neighbors.
• Turn off your engine after you are parked.
Did your efforts work? If you get a lot of dirty looks the next day, you don’t get a gold star!