By Bob Difley
Whether you believe in global warming or not, summer is coming and it’s going to be hot. You can reduce the amount your RV heats up, as well as increase the efficiency of your A/C, by using collapsible sunshades to block the sun from streaming in your big windows – like those on the sides of your RV as well as in front of your dash.
They are just the right height so that they fit behind the track for the front wraparound curtain of your motorhome, allowing the curtains to be closed also for a double barrier. The sunshades are easy to use, fit wide and tall windows, and will also extend the life of your curtains and dash. Both spring shades fold up to 1/10th the original size and will fit into your mapbook pockets.
- Blocks out the sun! 100″ side by side or width 86″ wide when standing 50″ tall!
- Largest Collapsible Shade available – 50 in. X 42 in.
- Blocks out peering eyes, hot sun, UV rays, acts as privacy screen.
- Reflective – keeps the heat off the dash.
- Keeps interior cooler, folds up easily to 1/10th its full size!
You can find the sunshades on Amazon, where they have 87% 4 and 5 star ratings.
SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE
GREAT RV ACCESSORIES NEWSLETTER
Once a month our editors tell you about great gizmos and gadgets for your RV.
Sign for one or more of the other great free online newsletters from RVtravel.com