By Bob Difley
Fleming Sales has released a new 11,000 BTU LP gas grill designed to be used on a tabletop or attached directly to a recreation vehicle.
The RVAD400 Sidekick grill offers 214 square inches of cooking surface and 66 square inch warming surface, and includes grill, bracket, mounting rail and LP adapter. The bracket mounts to the side of most RVs and folds up for easy storage. The grill, when attached to the bracket, converts to a table top stand.
The Sidekick measures 17 inches long, 21 inches wide, 11 inches high, and weighs 27 pounds.
- 11,000 BTU single ribbon stainless steel burner
- 270 sq. in total cooking surface includes a 66 sq. in. warming rack
- Comes with an RV mounting bracket that folds up for easy storage
- The mounting bracket can convert to a stable base that allows the grill to be used on a flat surface
- Includes heavy-duty brass quick-connect adapter to utilize 1-lb. LP gas tanks and use of the grill in other locations
You can find the Sidekick Grill on Amazon.