By Bob Difley
Did you ever ask yourself why you store away your sewer hose after dumping your tanks without cleaning it – thoroughly, not just a feeble rinse. Well, you don’t have to any more. The Camco RV Sewer Hose Rinser with Shut-Off Valve thoroughly rinses your sewer hose before storing.
This unique sewer hose rinser features jet cleaning action. It locks onto the bayonet fitting securely, then hooks to any standard water hose to create a powerful spray to clean the inside of the sewer hose. It helps to reduce odors when you leave the sewer hose clean of debris. The hose can be left in place serving as a hose cap while in storage.
- Locks securely into bayonet fitting
- Connects to any standard garden hose
- Fits easy slip, RhinoFLEX, and standard sewer fittings
- Can be left in place as a hose cap during storage
- Thoroughly rinses your sewer hose before storing
- Convenient shut-off valve
You can find the Camco RV Sewer Hose on Amazon.
You can find Bob Difley’s RVing ebooks on Amazon Kindle.