By Bob Difley
Summer is about to arrive at last, putting the nasty winter weather behind us, and luring us RVers into our active lifestyle for a summer of fun. And with that comes a pile of wet towels, swimsuits, hastily washed t-shirts and underwear – all needing to hang somewhere to dry.
And I bet the camp hosts in your RV park, as well as your immediate neighbors, frown on your awning rails and nearby tree branches festooned with your wet clothes and towels. Clothes drying solution by Extend-A-Line to the rescue.
SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE
GREAT RV ACCESSORIES NEWSLETTER
Once a month our editors tell you about great gizmos and gadgets for your RV.
Sign for one or more of the other great free online newsletters from RVtravel.com
The Extend-A-Line, by the Stromberg-Carlson Group, is designed to be mounted to 1” or 1 ½” exterior ladders with 9 5/8” – 10 1/8” spacing between upright tubing.
- Six independent arms can carry towels, swimsuits, or clothes on hangers
- Supports 10 lbs. per arm, 60 lbs. maximum load when evenly spaced
- Wall-mounted bracket provided for RVs without ladders
- Chrome-plated arms and a plastic body resist rust
- Two arm lengths available
Click here to watch Mark Polk of RV Education 101 show how it works and how to install.
You can find Extend-A-Line on Amazon.