By Bob Difley
I liked the clean design of London-based Black+Blum’s Box Appetit Lunch Pot that matched the quality of the product, which is nice to see in today’s world of mass-produced, often inferior products.
The sturdy, two-part, watertight set has a large pot and a smaller pot that nests in the large pot when empty. The twist-top lids are leakproof, and the Lunch Pot comes in various colors.
Whether stacked or empty, the fabric strap handle adjusts to make it easy to carry for lunches, snacks, or even breakfast. It comes with a spork that fits into the fabric handle for convenience.
The Box Appetit collection includes premium and utility lunch boxes and accessories, flasks, and thermoses, stainless steel hydration and the award-winning charcoal filter water bottles. Box Appetit appeals to those looking to lead a healthy, economical, and environmentally friendly lifestyle. Available in a variety of vibrant colors.
- Awesome for adults and cool for kids of all ages
- Perfect for taking to work, school, day-tripping, or hiking
- Ideal for portion control or special diets
- Save money, by avoiding expensive takeouts
- Help the planet by reducing food packaging
- Includes 2 watertight pots, spork, carry strap
- Small pot fits in large pot for compact carrying
- BPA free, FDA food safe materials
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
You can find Bob Difley’s RVing e-books on Amazon Kindle.